[Sca-cooks] what the Franks were eating

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Mon May 3 04:44:46 PDT 2010

Beautifully useful, thank you.

Incidentally, I am in the process of submitting a CA on exactly that topic - highly conjectural recipes, of course.

@Liutgard, if you want one, I can send you a copy of the file. If you want one, please mail me at carlton_bach at web.de, I'm currently having trouble with my yahoo address.

BTW, I'm not convinced Asnapium was purely a production estate, though it certainly was not a palace. Most likely it would have served as a station to host royal officials rather than the king himself IMO.

Giano