[Sca-cooks] New interpritation of Chicken Ambrosino, with pictures

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 12:46:41 PDT 2010

Thank you for all your suggestions and ideas!! I went to Trader Joe's for supplies (and was disappointed that they only had slivered peeled almonds, no whole), and went through a new redaction/ interpretation of Chicken Ambrosino for dinner.

I tried to post this to my all Venice research blog, but it seems to only let you post pictures that have already been uploaded on line somewhere, so I've currently just got it on my catch-all live journal:
http://ayeshadream.livejournal.com/333937.html

Please let me know what you think.

In joyous service,
Raffaella