[Sca-cooks] New interpritation of Chicken Ambrosino, with pictures

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu May 6 12:52:30 PDT 2010

You can get whole almonds (with skins) and blanch them and the skins will
just "pop" off.  Time consuming but doable.

I'm envious of you being able to go to Trader Joe's - we'll never get one
unless and until the allow wine to be sold at grocery stores and this year 2
bills with that provision have been quashed by the legislature.  >>>big
sigh<<<

Shoshanna