[Sca-cooks] History of Honey and Bee Keeping

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed May 12 18:56:31 PDT 2010

Have you checked with your local library?
Numerous books on the history of bees and beekeeping
have been published in the past few years.
A number are available at used prices also on Amazon.
For instance there's:
  Short History of the Honey Bee: Humans, Flowers, and Bees in the
Eternal Chase for Honey
Bees in America: How the Honey Bee Shaped a Nation

The Sacred Bee in Ancient Times and Folklore

Johnnae