[Sca-cooks] Insulin Resistance Diet

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 19:39:44 PDT 2010

I stating this as only an observation and not gospel.  But, my husband and two friends who are Type 2 Insulin Resistance have had a great deal of success managing their sugar levels on a gluten free, no cow dairy (unless I make it from scratch)caffeine free diet. We have also eliminated most artificial sugars and use agave or raw sugar. My husband was also able to reduce his cholesterol in half.
We are both closely followed by a doctor and nutritionist. Before starting any diet or food modification always-always consult a professional.
Bless Bless
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T