[Sca-cooks] Electronic Source Bibliography and Brad Pitt

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 14 04:57:20 PST 2010

Suey wrote:

>Please see my blog;
>http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/2010/11/electronic-source-bibliography.html
>I finally got a hold of my son tonight and he published my ES Biblio in
>my blog but it lacks the addresses of sources, If you paste and copy
>into google hopefully you will be able to find what I am citing.
>If any of you have any suggestions on how we can improve this - much
>apologized cause we want to publish the http address for all entries -
>as is it looks wierd.

I tried what you suggested - pasting and copying the items such as Addra Gazelle “Honolulu zoo.” September 10, 2004.  Your blog site was first list.  There were 149 other "hits". Two that I tried, which listed "addra gazelle" rather than just "gazelle" did not bring up anything that remotely spoke about this animal as a food source in the Middle Ages.  So, it would be extremely difficult for a reader to find the source to which you were referring.

Unfortunately, you really need to go back to the page from which you took the information and copy that URL.  There is no short cut to this, I'm afraid.

Alys Katharine

--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com