[Sca-cooks] Recommend Books

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 19:55:21 PST 2010

I sat in a workshop today and listen to one of the guest speakers once again perpetuate the myth of rotten food in the Middle Ages.  I was most annoyed because it was in front of future teachers.
I approached the guest speaker to later, for lack of a better word, correct her. She was reluctant to let go of her belief and tried to side step by talking about Vegetarianism in the Middle Ages.
I offered to give her two websites for further research. She apparently is one of those people who don't use computers. I knew of Food History immediately as a book.
Does anyone have any recommended books that talks specifically about the use of fresh meat or that can dispel the myth of rotten meat?
Bless Bless
Aelina the Saami

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T