[Sca-cooks] Paella

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:10:34 PST 2010

Daniel&  Elizabeth Phelps wrote:

> Cubans add sausage.  Try the Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City, Florida.
>
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tylers-ultimate/cuban-style-paella-paella-cubana-recipe/index.html
>
> Daniel
Please, my family is Valencian and we have other names for rice dishes
we make with pork but not paella. -

Daniel, you saved me $100 tonight! Thank you so much for your message.
After receiving it while stuck in an afternoon traffic jam and talking
on my cell phone,  a cop caught me. I told him I was talking to you!!!
I told him you were calling from Cuba asking for a Chilean recipe for
risotto because your Chilean mother-in-law is coming for Christmas and
you are such a cultured man that you know that only Chilean cops know
how to make a proper resisto. I put the cop on the phone with my caller
and he explained the entire recipe without giving me a fine!!! - The
caller is my traumatologist who was calling to see how I flunked an
analysis for an operation I want to have. My doctor is a real dear. He
caught the gist immediately and even asked the cop if he should add
garlic :-* !
Suey