[Sca-cooks] [Announcements] The SCA Census 2010 Committee Needs a Few More Hands

Leslie Luther-Fulton janefalada at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 03:22:29 PST 2010

Just a gentle reminder that if you haven't completed the SCA Census 2010, please do so.  I know that I'd been putting it off since it was announced in September and had forgotten about it until I saw a reminder a couple of weeks ago.

Stefan
-------------
Hopefully all of you have already taken the SCA Census 2010 survey at http://www.sca.org/scacensus2010/index.html.  If not, please do so by Dec 1st as the survey closes on that date.

The Census committee needs a few more folks to help once the survey closes in the areas of open-end coding, data prep and statistical analysis.  Experience with SPSS would be a big plus.

If you are willing to help and have worked with research data in the past, please send a summary of your applicable Modern experiences toscacensus2010 at sca.org.

Sincerely,

Benjamin M. White
Chairman, SCA Census 2010 Committee

Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
SCA Inc.
Box 360789
Milpitas,  CA 95036

You may also email comments at lists.sca.org.

This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc.  Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.
--------
  Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com