[Sca-cooks] Dover castle 12th C. Interiors Exhibition Pics

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 17:42:58 PST 2010

This came across the Gleann Abhann list today. Since this site shows some kitchen scenes, I thought some of you here might be interested in this.

Stefan
--------
Unto all the Populace of Drachenwald, doth this humble veteran soldier  send
greetings from the Isle of Jersey,

and lets you all to weet that - if you have not visited Dover Castle,. recently
or never,  or seen his pictures of the English Heritage exhibition elsewhere, -
you may now view the entire collection of 103 images at
http://dovercastleinteriorsexhibition.fotopic.net/c1919878.html

In service to our great Kingdom of Drachenwald,
and to the Medieval Dream,l
Lord Matthewe Baker.

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com