[Sca-cooks] Hoopoe

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Mon Nov 1 12:30:02 PDT 2010

just out of curiosity, is the "hoopoe" the same bird as the Huppe that I tried so hard to spot my last
vacation in France? (did finally see one, they're pretty spiffy looking :))

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Upupa_epops_1_Luc_Viatour.jpg

--Anne-Marie, who among other things gets really jazzed about wacky local birds when she travels and has been
known to almost do herself a back injury trying to visually track a pair of pileated woodpeckers in the
woods ;)

On Mon 10/11/ 1 13:25 , Suey lordhunt at gmail.com sent: