[Sca-cooks] Hoopoe

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:22:21 PDT 2010

Suey
If you have spent all that time researching the material you have in your
blog, then you should be able to cite your sources.  If people doubt what
they are reading...or attribute it simply as your opinion, the best way to
counter this is to provide information about where you found the material on
which you base your statements.

Kiri

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Suey <lordhunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> <snippage>
>

> I would like to clarify that I have spent 17 years on this project and 10
> years in the National Library of Spain from 9 am to 8:30 pm five days a
> week. The remainder of the time I have spent correcting my information with
> the resources I have in my personal library and on internet. My blog is not
> based on unchecked facts, on the contrary. They are checked as far as
> possible.
>
> --
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince