[Sca-cooks] looking for Scappi

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 8 14:29:42 PST 2010

 The Opera of Bartolomeo Scappi (1570): l'arte et prudenza d'un maestro cuoco
By Bartolomeo Scappi, Terence Scully is up on Google books so you can search for the recipes you want via a keyword search.
You can even search by ingredient.
You can then turn to copying out the recipe or doing a page capture.

Johnnae