[Sca-cooks] Order of ingredients

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:16:07 PST 2010

Putting the ingredients in a list in the order they appear in the recipe is
my preference.  The one thing I truly hate is when a recipes says something
like:  2 cups onions, divided.  It makes me crazy because invariably I dump
all 2 cups in without realizing I needed to reserve 1/2 a cup for later in
the recipe.  I'd prefer if the recipe calls for 1 1 /2 cups at the beginning
and 1/2 cup at the end for the ingredient to be listed twice.  I may be
alone in this but it is my preference.

Shoshana