[Sca-cooks] Order of ingredients

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Nov 16 09:30:47 PST 2010

Hmm. I usually look the whole recipe over, and make a plan of action
before I go dealing with ingredients. It's nice to know you HAVE that
onion at hand, and it didn't get used on last night's hamburger, or
your roommate didn't forget to pick you up another bag.

And, it helps when you're dealing with multiple allergies, too.