[Sca-cooks] Mushroom Paella

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Nov 16 11:39:22 PST 2010

A subtext perhaps implicit in this thread: SCA oral documentation
isn't worth the paper it isn't written on. The fact that someone in
the SCA tells you "this is a period recipe" is very weak evidence
that it's true, unless you know the person in question is reliable on
such matters. Which most of the SCA isn't.

>That was what I thought. My concern is that she lists the feast from
>1537 and she hasn't credited the menu or recipes.
>
>Aldyth

David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com