[Sca-cooks] Another TV-inspired cooking contest

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Nov 18 05:50:49 PST 2010

Queen Jana has been Queen several times, but I think it's fair to
suggest her knowledge of Medieval cookery is NOT outstanding.

Possibly, she may have had in mind something like a subtlety contest,
with the main material being a sweet bread like substance, as opposed
to say mashed potatoes (argh) or split peas.