[Sca-cooks] Another TV-inspired cooking contest

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Nov 18 10:39:55 PST 2010

Another question that comes to mind, besides the question of what is
meant by
"sculpting," is that of expense. Creating a 2-4 foot sculpted cake
could be pretty expensive
in terms of cake and what I presume would have to be fondant for the
surface. Then add the food colors, dragees, decorations etc.
You're talking professional size here.

Like I say on the Subtleties list, Take photos if it happens, I guess.

Johnnae