[Sca-cooks] NPR Segment on Copyright infringement

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Nov 26 09:17:34 PST 2010

Can you get a microfilm copy?
I have found many libraries are willing to do this and even a facsimile is sometimes not as good as a film.
There are REALLY cool digital microfilm readers now and you can get REALLY close up so when you are trying to figure out if it is an "r" and "e" or an "n" r some sort f scribal abbreviation or mistake you can zoom in really well.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net