[Sca-cooks] Spiral Bound or Perfect? One Book or Two

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Wed Nov 10 11:43:00 PST 2010

 I know I am late again,....but I do have some Time-Live cookbooks where the
information is bound in a hard cover book a bit bigger than A4 size and the
recipes in a spiral bound smaller (about A5 size) book, which was originally
set into a sleve inside the hardcover book ( My Mom still has the classic
French cuisine book, and I found the recipe part of the caribean book at a
flea market). This division between information and recipe part is qiute
nice as you only risk the recipes in the kitchen ;-)

Katharina

Unfortuntely in the '70ties they wheren't cheap, I found the english series
titles : foods of the world see this site for a picture:

http://www.volumelists.com/detail.php?ser=Foods%20of%20the%20World