[Sca-cooks] How to blog successfully?

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 14:56:40 PST 2010

I think my blog a disaster: http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
As Ana Valdes is my only SCA follower and the other three are personal
buddies, the first follower suggested:
Huffington:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/theblog/index/
I asked my second follower, my son, about this. He replied:
- Most bloggers there are somewhat famous.
The best way to increase blog viewers is to get other sites and blogs to
link to yours. I think the main issue is that your subject matter is
very specialized and hence it's not that widely appealing. One tactic
that people use it to visit other similar blogs and leave insightful
comments on the articles there, adding your own blog address at the end
of the comment. -
This is a whole new world to me.  Can you suggest anything to make my
blog function better?
Suey