[Sca-cooks] OT... Fannie Farmer's Last Supper

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 09:49:27 PDT 2010

I am impressed. He even cooked the meals in a period stove instead of a modern stove. Would have changed timing and preparation dramatically.
A few years ago on PBS there was a show called the "Edwardian House." They took a 21st Century family and crew and had the live during the Edwardian time. I remember the cook being totally flabbergasted at the kitchen. I think they had to replace him at the end of the week.
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T