[Sca-cooks] OT... Fannie Farmer's Last Supper

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Oct 1 11:33:33 PDT 2010

I forgot to mention the TV tie-in...

It's going to be a tv special during  PBS beg week--

Fannie’s Last Supper will air as a public television pledge special in
November 2010.
Expected guests at the dinner party include Mark Bittman, Harry Smith,
NPR’s Renee Montagne, and many other luminaries.

Didn't find anything on the PBS website yet.

The publisher describes it as "Iron Chef meets 1900 House in Chris
Kimball’s re-creation of a twelve-course Christmas dinner taken from
Fannie Farmer's 1896 cookbook."

Johnnae