[Sca-cooks] OP: in search of a cookie receipe

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 09:14:42 PDT 2010

My daughter is reminiscing of the cookies of childhood, and
complaining that the toll house recipe isn't the right one, so I am in
search of the chocolate chip cookie recipe from the back of the Winn
Dixie Brand chips.  There isn't a local store here in this part of
Texas and we haven't been able to find it on line.  Anyone happen to
have a pack of Winn Dixie brand chocolate chips that would be willing
to send me the recipe?

alex
think of this as an early Christmas present for an adult child that is
rather finicky to get gifts for...
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…