[Sca-cooks] Gooseberries? Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 54, Issue 10

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 16:35:40 PDT 2010

I admit to being very surpised to see my state on that list, as I have both
currants and gooseberries in my garden, and all plants were purchased from
garden centers.

Additionally, I am curious where Femke lives because I have seen red currants in
the store maybe once perhaps two times in the last 15 years or so (I LOVE red
currants but my own production is um.. iffy, probably need to water them more.)

Purr
Gwen want some NOW Cat