[Sca-cooks] Gooseberries?

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Oct 11 11:10:39 PDT 2010

They sell them in the grocery store in season here in MN, along with red
and white currants. I suspect it is because of all the Scandahoovians--if
nobody bought them, the stores wouldn't carry them.

Myself I have a black currant bush and a red currant, IIRC I bought the
currant at a local garden center. I've thought about getting a gooseberry
but haven't put the plan into practice yet, since I need to dig the
landscaping rocks out of that section of the yard first.

Margaret FitzWilliam