[Sca-cooks] SPANISH MEDIEVAL FOOD VOCABULARY

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:31:39 PDT 2010

  Thank you so much for your comments Elise Fleming and Emilio in
particular. I hope you all will continue to look up my website weekly
and be frank with corrections, additions and improvements. Its:
http://www.spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
Thanks to Elise I eliminated abarcas and improved abudilla thanks to
Emilio.
The doctors have told me I have to have a very serious operation on my
back. A year and a half ago I had a simple one but this going to be
rough. So my son created this website to distract me. It helps me feel I
am worth enough to be looked at - and does distract me as my goal is to
improve quality of life in all areas.
Suey