[Sca-cooks] OT: Chilean Miners

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 14:16:33 PDT 2010

  Kiri wrote:

I haven't spoken with him yet, but I have a brother-in-law from Chile...and
I'm sure that he is elated.  I was watching last night when the capsule came
up for the first time and the first miner emerged.  What a moment!!!

Wed morning we all walked around like robots. None of us went to bed as soon as we should have. We were hypnotized with every capsule that came up. It was one of the most moving events you can imagine. You experienced it from a far but I am sure your emotions were as great as ours a little bit nearer.
Many thanks for your most moving comments.
Suey