[Sca-cooks] Latest CA

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 10:24:04 PDT 2010

Just so you guys know, there are some problems with the issue, particularly
with citations.  We will be sending an Errata Sheet to all subscribers and
posting it online for everyone to see.

Kiri (functioning as Elaine, the CA Editor)

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps <
dephelps at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> Just got the latest CA  "A Cookbook for the Modern Humors".  Any comments?
>  It looks to me to be useful for those of us with dietary issues.
>
> Dan

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince