[Sca-cooks] opinion on reference?

Karen Lyons-McGann karenthechef at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:47:08 PDT 2010

I'm looking through the holdings at the library of the Univ. my spouse works
at, to see what might be useful for him to check out for me on his
no-due-date faculty card*
I've never heard of this one:

A treatise on the art & antiquity of cookery in the Middle-ages / by
Rochelle Lucky<http://antpac.lib.uci.edu/search%7ES7?/Xcookery+history&searchscope=7&SORT=DZ/Xcookery+history&searchscope=7&SORT=DZ&extended=0&SUBKEY=cookery%20history/1%2C46%2C46%2CB/frameset&FF=Xcookery+history&searchscope=7&SORT=DZ&32%2C32%2C>
Lucky, Rochelle
Fallbrook, [Calif.] : Vance Gerry: The Weather Bird Press, 1978

have any of you?  what do you think of it, if so?

*literally, faculty can keep a book checked out for their whole career.  I
won't keep anything so long as all that, but in a few months I will buy
those I can't bear to return. then return them.

lady bonne