[Sca-cooks] Scappi

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Oct 24 22:03:52 PDT 2010

When you reference Chapter 39 in Book Five to which edition of Scappi are you referring?
I am looking in both Scully's translation and the Forni Italian edition and I find a pie made from small birds in that location.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net