[Sca-cooks] Spiral Bound or Perfect? One Book or Two

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:45:03 PDT 2010

I know I would prefer a larger font size (and I HATE Times).  I am one of
those that needs to take my glasses off to read and put them on to do most
other things.  A larger font size would allow me to be reading and doing
without all the glasses flipping (yes I know bi-focals would help but I"m
not ready to go there).  Smaller font size would not help me.

Shoshana