[Sca-cooks] Interesting concept....

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 07:45:08 PDT 2010

  My, my.  Don't some of us do that at SCA weekend events?  Truly, any
of our war kitchens would make a fabulous article for one of these
publications and I may just have to write one myself.

IF I ever had a war where I wasn't already committed.  I just came off a
shift as deputy war herald for Great Western War, and signed on as the
War Herald for next year.

Meanwhile, back on the article:  I would totally host this at my house
in Los Angeles.

Selene