[Sca-cooks] No Precooking was Frozen pomegranate jewels

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 10:05:19 PDT 2010

That's been the rule in many a county and state for a number of years.
You might check and see if they will allow you to bring in the breads
and desserts
as already baked items. (For one feast we could bring in the bread and
wafers.)
I've run into a requirement that would essentially also
bar all homemade sausages, pickles, etc.

Just that nagging question of liability

Johnnae