[Sca-cooks] Photos for my blog

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 07:05:42 PDT 2010

Saluti,

While I do not have a medieval blog, I do have several mundane blogs.
What are your specific concerns regarding photographs?

Are the photos you are considering ones that you took yourself? If so
you can use them however you wish. If you are concerned about others
taking your photos (it happens) then many chose to "watermark" the
photos to prevent theft.

It is only when the images are the property of someone else that you
run into difficulties. You can ask for permission (get it in writing)
to use images that are still within copyright. Things that have fallen
into public domain can be used without permission - but that is
difficult to determine some times.

Ciao,

--
Serena da Riva