[Sca-cooks] Medieval Feast Archive

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Mon Oct 25 12:06:40 PDT 2010

Greetings,

This was announced and publicized at the Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium
on Saturday - and it only occurred to me now that I should post it here
as well (D'oh!).  Feel free to forward where appropriate.

- Doc

-=-=-

The Medieval Feast Archive provides details on feasts held by groups
within the Society for Creative Anachronism, either in the past or in
the near future. Wherever possible, menus, ingredients, recipes,
references, photos, and notes are included. This information is being
archived to preserve what is often an ephemeral art form - the cooking
and service of a medieval-themed dinner. The feast information is
gathered from public sources, usually websites. Full credit and links
back to the original source is provided when available.

To access the archive, go to http://feasts.medievalcookery.com/

To add your meal, dinner or feast to the archive, send your information
to archivist at medievalcookery.com.

-=-=-