[Sca-cooks] Cream cheese?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Aug 3 17:55:32 PDT 2011

On 8/3/2011 5:42 PM, Johnna Holloway wrote:
> I suspect they are at the war getting wet and drying out.

Ah. I forgot. Would it be better to ask about Twinkies? ;-)

> Meanwhile you might look at Baroness Helewyse's Italian cheese notes at
>
> http://www.medievalcookery.com/helewyse/#Cheese

Hmm. Interesting.

How about quark? Anyone here worked with it? There is apparently a
possible mention of it in Tacitus, which has me rummaging through my
books to see if I have his stuff on the Germanic peoples...

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore