[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP Since it is Pennsic I have a totally off-topic rant

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Aug 6 15:53:27 PDT 2011

It's nothing new.  I found fault with Antoine's 45 years ago, both in
quality and service.

I have also found the superior in some very strange places, one being the
Coronado Inn in Arroyo Seco, just outside of Taos on the ski basin road.  A
superb cook and an old school European maitre d', who was making sure the
service was superb.  We had a fabulous dinner with venison in pepper cream
sauce and rack of lamb.  Unfortunately, I think it went away during the
recession in the early 90's.

Bear