[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP Since it is Pennsic I have a totally off-topic rant

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sat Aug 6 23:02:56 PDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
In the risotto incident I did state to the waiter they shouldn't advertise
saffron rice as risotto but I don't think he cared overmuch.

De: That is because he is the waiter and has no control and doesn't care to
have control over the issue.
If you wish to have an impact you go to the one the has the power. If that
doesn't work, you can always try telling the local newspaper if they do
reviews and online reviews. There are folks that read the online reviews.