[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 64, Issue 39

michelle brewer michellebrewer at live.com.au
Sat Aug 27 17:47:33 PDT 2011

Hi Phlip and Stefan, The Barony of Rowany has had a web page and address update the address for there website is http://rowany.lochac.sca.org/It has a contacts section and any other info you friends may need Phlip. Also, Stefan, the Festival page has been updated and now is a stand alone page address is http://festival.lochac.sca.org/ Hope this helps and look forward to seeing your friends at an event soon, ScoithniamhBarony of Innilgard