[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP Gratuitous Wrath Of G-d Edition Update

Philip Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 27 17:57:03 PDT 2011

Hello, all!

Please disregard if considered irrelevant, but people have been asking,
so the short version is, after a second small earthquake in New York
State in less than a week (we are not normally prone to such) just as
Hurricane Irene approaches tonight... we are under a tornado watch here
in New York City until 5AM EST. We're not supposed to be prone to those,
either.

However, we're fine, eating paella and watching junky movies and all is
well.

Everybody OK in Meridies and Atlantia?

Adamantius