[Sca-cooks] a Viking-challenge?

Saami Mom Yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 17:46:38 PST 2011

You might be right about the formulation. I tried Stevia in my tea and coffee and about gagged but had it in a pumpkin pie and couldn't tell the difference.
We don't use the artificial sugars because they cause nasty migraines in me and another household member.
Bless Bless
Aelina Vesterlundr

Sent by the Collective
Resistance is futile.