[Sca-cooks] a Viking-challenge?

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 06:50:07 PST 2011

Respected friends:
I suggest fruit cooked in wine, a staple treat in Constantinople. Or read up on other treats from that area. Since the "viking" traders were in and out of there so often, they were exposed to their cooking and would recognize and enjoy it.

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

"If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
but it's unlikely to end well."
--Goedjn