[Sca-cooks] a Viking-challenge?

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 09:48:16 PST 2011

Completely understandable!  KISS - keep it simple stupid - and do not stress
over it!  Given your audience and your circumstances, I'm sure they will be
thrilled with simply having you there and whatever you grace their table
with!
Good luck on your procedure (eep!) and consider simply shopping well rather
than cooking.
Christianna