[Sca-cooks] Photograhs

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 18 23:02:47 PST 2011

Suey said:
<<< Stefan mentioned that he cannot include them in our mails.
Can someone here do something about that? >>>

Very few email lists allow the transmission of pictures, for various
reasons, including security.

<<< The idea is that if the photo is good, the reader is going be
tempted to try the recipe. -  like mrsamper's recipe in "anchoas"<<<

Which it often does on your blog. Unfortunately, once I think I want
to consider something further and perhaps making it, that is when your
blog often leaves me high and dry. Such as in "mrsamper's recipe in
"anchoas"

How do I find this? Is "mrsamper's recipe" on your blog somewhere? I
couldn't find it with your search box. Is that a period (or modern?)
author I should know from elsewhere? I'm usually too rushed to look
serially through a blog to find a particular recipe.

I'd love to have more period appetizer recipes, or period recipes that
could be used as appetizers, with all the pot lucks and such that we
sometimes get invited to during the holiday season.  Still not sure if
I can find raw figs or anchovies around here.

Stefan
======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris