[Sca-cooks] Photograhs

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 18 23:30:47 PST 2011

At 11:27 PM -0600 12/16/11, Stefan li Rous wrote:
Have I mentioned how much I like the photographs? They add a lot
that I can't offer in the Florilegium recipes.

At 7:26 PM -0300 12/17/11, Suey wrote:
Stefan mentioned that he cannot include them in our mails.
Can someone here do something about that?

I believe Stefan's comment was that his Floriligeum is not setup to
use pictures.    Since he picked  the format, he could change it if
he wanted to.
=============

It's not that I can't include photographs. It's that I usually don't
have them to include in the Florilegium.

I can and do include photographs and diagrams when I can. It's just
that since most lists don't allow attachments I don't get them that
way. Even in articles where I do welcome them, most authors do not
include them.

It takes a fair amount of time to get half-a-dozen new files online
each month, without trying to find photographs to go with them and
ones that would be what the author might wish to have with their
article. Of course, since I'm not unemployed again (sigh), I do have a
bit more time, but perhaps there is a better use for it.

I have in fact, been planning to include some mostly photograph only
files. Such as photos of the multitude of SCA gates I've taken photos
of at various big SCA events. Or one I started, but never got enough
entries for, on SCA minted coins. I thought that if I posted what I do
have, perhaps folks would send in the info I don't have like whose
gate is in the photos or more details on who made a particular SCA coin.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris