[Sca-cooks] book information - OT, OOP

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 22 23:35:09 PST 2011

Devra said:
<<< For all those who have asked me about the sequels to MURDER AT THE
WAR, Joan Verba (the publisher) wrote: I also contracted for the ebook
rights to Mary Monica Pulver's mystery novels. To date, Original Sin
and The Unforgiving Minutes are availabe on Smashwords and Kindle.
Show Stopper and Ashes to Ashes are forthcoming.
Information on all of these novels can be found at http://ftlpublications.com/

I've read "Murder at the War" and enjoyed it. Mostly because of the
SCA tie-in. From what I remember, mostly from comments years ago, was
that the succeeding books in the series have less and less connection
with the SCA, especially as the series proceeds.

Since murder mysteries never have been one of my favorite types of
fiction, I've not read any others.  So would anyone like to comment or
review any of the rest of these series.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------