[Sca-cooks] Loot-report, anyone?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 19:53:13 PST 2011

2011/12/28 Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>:
> Brighid ni Chiarain said:
> <<< I gave myself a gift by ordering "Regalo de la vida humana", a 16th
> c.Spanish health manual/cookbook. It will arrive in a couple of weeks,and
> I'm really looking forward to getting it. >>>
>
> Is this in Spanish? Or translated into English?

This is in Spanish.  I discussed it on this list last year.
http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org/2010-August/033624.html

I intend to translate some of the recipes, but am not sure if I can
legally post them to the list.  Any experts on international copyright
law?  The original manuscript is owned by the Austrian National
Library, and the book (facsimile and transcription, plus notes) is
published by the government of the Spanish province of Navarra.

Brighid ni Chiarain