[Sca-cooks] Loot-report, anyone?

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 07:47:23 PST 2011

This year I 'cashed in' the x-mas, birthday, other holiday gift dollar amount coupons saved up over the last 4 years and now have a new computer (a new desk top with 1.5T built in storage,) a new monitor (almost 3x the width of the old one (did I mention my old gear was new in 2002,) and yes it still works and I am using the old monitor as a second display now)  And gifted myself an xbox and Skyrim.
The only cooking related was a cute small volume on 'spices'

I do not have a hand in 12th night (had offered to help pre-cook but Monday was cancelled due to RL on the head cooks part, and I have not received specific at home instructions, and at this point the rest of my week off is pretty much full (and not just with Skyrim ;P ) )
I am making cookies, caramels, truffles, and marzipan to put in small gift bags to hand out at 12th night (no mostly not period, but tasty.. oooo maybe I should do a batch of meringue kisses too)

I am gifting a couple of nice serrated knives and some cook books to friends (not on this list ;) and really should have made mustard, but didnt.

purr
Gwen Cat