[Sca-cooks] Loot-report, anyone?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Dec 29 19:34:36 PST 2011

Amazon.com lists  Reber Constance Kugel Medium Portrait
Constance Kugel is composed of marzipan, with a hazelnut nougat center
then dipped in milk chocolate.
The Reber Medium Portrait contains twelve individually wrapped
Constance Kugel.
Reber since 1865 famous for the original Mozart Kugel, confiserie
produced.

try a search under Reber Chocolate Specialties

Johnnae